One of my many internet sources shared an email he received from a group that is part of the homosexual lobby.
The interesting part is that the email was sent by an employee of the City of Fort Collins' Recreation Department.
Does the City of Fort Collins allow it's employees to use their taxpayer funded email to advance their own personal, liberal agendas or is the City paying someone to advance an anti-family agenda?
Call the City of Fort Collins to complain: (970) 221-6500 .
to LCCshow details 9:15 am (45 minutes ago)
City of Fort Collins Recreation
1200 Raintree Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80526
>>> "Lewis, Emily"
04/04/07 9:12 AM >>>
This is a reminder of some important dates for the Rainbow Elders.
* The Writers Group meets Wednesdays, April 4, 11, 18 and 25 from 9:30 to -11:30 a.m. Boulder County Courthouse, Commissioner's Room, Third Floor, Pearl Street Mall and 14th Street. Parking Validations available.
* April 9-12 59th Annual Conference on World Affairs. You can get a schedule at http://www.colorado.edu/cwa/
Many workshops and activities of interest on writing and poetry, movies and literature, global warming and other environmental problems/solutions, gay rights, current affairs, sex (of course) and current economic and political issues.
Those interested in going to an event as a group contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org. One possibility would be to attend "Gay Rights: We the People Means Everyone from 4:30-5:50 pm on Thursday April 12 at Old Main Chapel.
* April 16, 4-5 p.m. in the Sundquist Conference Room at Aging Services, 3482 N. Broadway, Rainbow Elder Program & Newsletter Committee Meeting. All are welcome.
* April 17 Rainbow Elders meet at the Longmont Senior Center from 4-6 and discuss "The Book of Salt".
* April 20th 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. at the Radisson Conference Center, 2850 Industrial Circle, Longmont, "Aging in Good Company" complimentary breakfast and fund raiser hosted by the Aging Services Foundation. RSVP by April 10 to Emily at 303-442-3583.